~ бронирование ~
Looking for a unique gastronomic experience or a memorable stay at one of Singapore’s best hotels?
Check out Goodwood Park Hotel’s very special dining, event and accommodation offers!
Click here for CORPORATE LOYALTY PROGRAMME.
New Treats on L’Espresso’s English Afternoon Tea Buffet
There are times when you just need to sit back, relax and treat yourself to good food. The popular English Afternoon Tea buffet menu at L’Espresso has been refreshed with new finger sandwiches, delicious hot savouries, including a soup and roast of the day, a live pancake station, as well as irresistible desserts. Signature items like the cucumber with cream cheese sandwiches, pork goulash with brioche, freshly baked scones, bread and butter pudding and chocolate fountain will still be on the buffet spread for your enjoyment.
New highlights include:
- Gammon ham with brie cheese and cucumber finger sandwich
- Portobello mushroom with roasted sweet corn salad finger sandwich
- Rosemary polenta cake with tomato salsa on cheese crisp
- Duck rillette with Granny Smith apple with red onion marmalade canapé
- Slow roasted spiced lamb with garlic aioli in pita bread
- Garlic herb escargot and wild mushroom vol-au-vent
- Cheese croquette with herb aioli
- Gluten free seafood lasagne with almond parmesan crumble
- Roast paprika chicken, or Slow roasted boneless veal leg with fresh herbs (on rotation)
- Smoked salmon with condiments
- Chocolate fondant
- Mini apple crumble
- Passionfruit meringue tartlet
- Mini coffee éclair
- Berry macaron
English Afternoon Tea (with 2 servings of coffee or TWG tea)
- Monday – Thursday: $45 per adult, $22.50 per child
- Friday – Sunday, eve of and on public holidays: $48 per adult, $24 per child
English Afternoon Tea (with 2 servings of coffee or TWG tea, and a glass of Laurent-Perrier champagne)
- Monday – Thursday: $68 per adult
- Friday – Sunday, eve of and on public holidays: $72 per adult
Laurent-Perrier champagne: $125 per bottle
Laurent-Perrier Cuvee Rose champagne: $32 per glass, $188 per bottle
Monday – Thursday: 2pm – 5.30pm
Friday – Sunday & Eve of & on Public Holiday: 12noon – 2.30pm (1st seating), 3pm – 5.30pm (2nd seating)
Please note that menus are subject to change during festive periods and special occasions, or due to seasonal availability. Prices are subject to 10% service charge and 7% goods & services tax. Child price is for children 6 – 11 years of age. Not applicable with discounts, promotions or vouchers, unless otherwise stated.