Corporate Loyalty Programme
GOODWOOD PARK PRIORITY MEMBER PROGRAMME
1 JANUARY 2023 – 31 DECEMBER 2023
Goodwood Park Hotel’s Priority Member Programme is a loyalty programme designed for Singapore registered corporate companies, as our way of expressing our appreciation for the continued support.
Be rewarded every time you make room reservations at Goodwood Park Hotel for your guests.
For every night’s accommodation booked and materialised, points will be awarded. Upon accumulation of a minimum of 10 points and above, you will be able to redeem from an exciting range of F&B vouchers or hotel stays.
VALIDITY PERIOD / POINTS SYSTEM
Points will be awarded for each materialised paying room night booked from 1 January 2023 to 31 December 2023. Awarding of points is based on the room types materialised as follows:
|Deluxe Poolside Room||1|
|Deluxe Poolside Suite||2|
|1 Bedroom Suite||3|
|2 Bedroom Suite||4|
|Rose Marie Suite||5|
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
Open to all Singapore registered corporate companies on contracted rates (individual or group bookings), corporate promotions and residential seminars. This programme is not applicable for any third party or Travel Agents, PCOs, DMCs, day-use, self-booking or complimentary stay.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Registration is based on completion of the “Membership Application Form – Company’s Registration, Group Tracking” or “Membership Application Form – Company’s Registration, Individual Tracking” (ANNEXE I).
- Redemption requests must be made through the hotel’s Sales department.
- The members will receive the voucher(s) with a letter of acknowledgement. For delivery by post, the hotel regrets that it will not be responsible for any lost voucher(s) in the mail.
GWP Priority Programme
WHO TO CONTACT?
Tel : +65 6730 1886
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +65 6730 1849
Email : email@example.com
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
All corporate bookers are required to seek written approval from their companies to participate in Goodwood Park Priority Member Programme.
Please select and complete one of the Membership Application Forms (Group or Individual Tracking).
Company’s Registration – Group Tracking
Only one appointed representative needs to register in the programme. List of other travel arrangers who handle hotel reservations must be included in the form to enable the hotel to credit their points to the appointed representative’s account. Those not included in the form will not be awarded any points.
Company’s Registration – Individual Tracking
Each travel arranger in the company must complete their own registration and points will be credited only for reservations made by the registered person. All forms must be with authorised name, signature and company’s stamp.
The hotel reserves the right to turn down applications that are incomplete.
Terms & Conditions
- All room reservations must be made directly with the hotel with your name and company details for points to be credited once the Goodwood Park Priority Member Programme application is approved and an account has been created.
- Points accumulation will start from the month the application is approved with a base point of zero.
- Tabulation of points will be done by Goodwood Park Hotel and all decisions will be final. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Goodwood Park Hotel reserves the right to decline any membership without giving any reasons.
- Membership will be terminated automatically upon the member’s resignation from the company. All points not claimed before the last day of employment will be forfeited.
- Whenever there is a change of personal particulars or employment, it is the member’s responsibility to notify the hotel accordingly.
- With a minimum of 10 points, you can redeem for reward voucher(s) as per the Rewards Redemption List.
- Points will only be accorded based on the original room type booked.
- For redemption of rewards, kindly complete the Redemption Form and email the form back to firstname.lastname@example.org or you may contact our Sales Coordinator at 6730 1886 / Confidential Secretary at 6730 1849 for an update of points.
- The issuance of reward vouchers does not constitute a reservation of the reward item. The member shall be responsible for making their reservations directly to the outlet concerned.
- The meal vouchers are not redeemable for banquet or private room functions.
- Bookings of room accommodation are subject to room availability.
- Points awarded are non-transferable and the hotel reserves the right to change or substitute the gifts should any of the items not be available at the time of redemption. Goodwood Park Hotel is not liable for any lost or misplaced vouchers.
- Top-up of points will not be entertained.
- Extension on the validity of vouchers will not be entertained.
- All reward vouchers will require a minimum of 4 weeks’ processing.
- The hotel reserves the right to correct any accruals or balances of members’ points that are incorrect due to processing errors.
- Any reward points not redeemed by 15 January 2024 will be forfeited.
- The hotel reserves the right to change or terminate the programme at any time without prior notice to the members.
- Other terms and conditions apply.